Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged!

Elena, of Mindless Musings tagged me, which means that I answer some questions and then tag someone else to answer those same questions... except all of my blogging buddies have already been tagged, so if you are reading this, have a blog, and have not yet been tagged - feel free to play along!

4 goals I have in the next 5 years:

1. Have a successful writing career.
2. Have a successful writing career.
3. Have a successful writing career.
4. Have a successful writing career.

4 places I will visit someday:
1. Italy (I recently read Eat, Pray, Love and the food descriptions are just insane!)
2. Hawaii
3. Washington, DC
4. New York City (I've actually been here a few times, but not for several years now, and I would love the chance to get back there and see some Broadway shows.)

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza with pepperoni and green peppers
2. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
3. Bread is almost any of its wonderfully carbalicious forms
4. Apple Pie

4 jobs I've had:
1. Niagara Falls Tour Guide
2. Waitress at The Melting Pot
3. Waitress at The Olive Garden
4. Grocery store cashier at Wegmans

2 places I've lived:
1. Buffalo, NY
2. Los Angeles

2 places I'd like to live:
1. Buffalo, NY
2. New York City (under the right financial circumstances, that is)

4 things I'd do with my spare time (if I had any):
1. Read or just spend a good hour or two browsing through a bookstore
2. Hiking
3. Watch TV
4. call friends I haven't talked to in forever and catch up with them.